Mom's Floral Blossom Robe and Pajamas Gift for Mom

Posted at Tuesday, April 26, 2011
When my mother's birthday is coming, me and my father thinking about what's the birthday gift will be given to my mom. We think about simple but usefull stuff. And I remember, my mom never use robe or pajamas when she sleeping. She just use thin t-shirt or tanktop. Haha..and my father want to give a surprise for my mom. Guess what, we think about robe and pajamas gift for mom's birthday.

As usual, redEnvelope provide a perfect gift for woman. I found sexy and luxury women floral blossom robe and pajamas. My father decide to buy pajamas. But dont worry, if you want a sexier sleeping wear, I suggest you to choose robe.


The floral print is abundant with chrysanthemums, a flower the Chinese have long associated with cheerfulness and rest. Suitable with our birthday wish, please God give a cheerfullness on my mom's daily.

Mom's Floral Blossom Robe and Pajamas Product Detail
  • designed by Natori Company for their Cruz line
  • made of silky smooth 100% polyester charmeuse for the luxuriously soft feel of silk without the need for dry cleaning.
  • robe fits as a mid-calf silhouette with roomy sleeves and self-tie
  • pajamas have a button front top and drawstring waist
  • women’s sizes S(2/4), M(6/8), or L(10/12). Please see above for available styles
  • pajamas and robes are sold separately
  • imported

redEnvelope offer special price on this Mother's day. Get it here only for $74,99 from regular price $89.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template