Friendship Photo Frame for Graduation Gift

Posted at Monday, June 06, 2011
My little sister have been graduated from junior highschool. She asks me, what's the best gift idea for graduation. She means special gift for her friends. I tell her, no need to gift an expensive gift, considering she's a student of course with limited money from my mom, so I tell her just give a memorable gift.

She ask me, what is that? A nice frame with a picture of friends in it will be appreciated. Pick a special picture, maybe a special capture with your friends, and put into the frame.

Hey sist, you also can personalize photos. Customize the picture with friendship text, school doodle, etc. She also thinks it's good idea. A special gift from the deepest heart is the best friendship gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template