Cute Backpacks for Back-to-School Gifts

Posted at Monday, August 22, 2011
Back-to-school time it means new backpack one. Seriously, when I was kid I was really excited to go to school with my new backpack. I always choose a cute one, such as animal stuff backpack, barbie backpack, etc.

At that time, I don't really care about its function, I just pick a cute one and big enough for my books. I'm planning to buy cute backpack for my lil niece. Here the list of some cute backpack for boys and girls.

Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Train Quilted Backpack

Owl Quilted Backpack by Stephen Joseph

Stephen Joseph Girls Go GO Bag Owl

Ballet Shoes Quilted Backpack

Stephen Joseph Boys Quilted Monkey Backpack

Stephen Joseph Girls Quilted Cupcake Backpack

Kids Airplane Quilted Backpack

Stephen Joseph Boys Quilted Sport Backpack

2 comments:

albina N muro said...

try this site out ~! gift cakes

Muhibul Haque said...

This blog is amazing about backpacks. I really like this kind of backpack blogs. This will help us a lot to find a best backpack for travel also.

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template