Portable External Hard Drive as A Gift? Why Not?

Posted at Friday, August 05, 2011
I used to give a gift to my sister's dolls, bags, shoes. But now she is in high school so I think it's better to give a gift that is more useful. She loved to draw illustrations. Looks like she and her notebooks are things that are can't be apart. She usually brings her favorite notebook. Beside the notebook she had only a USB flash disk that is limited in capacity. We all know that Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files are large. So she needs a bigger media storage.

I decided to give her an external hard drive, media storage with capacity up to 1 terabyte. I think it's very appropriate for her. Then I searched the reviews on external hard drives are good quality. I found some famous brands one of which is Western Digital.


Western Digital portable external hard drive is available in various color and capacity. There are black, silver, metallic blue, and metallic red. Also available in 750GB and 1TB. I prefer to buy it from trusted store or Amazon online store. You may consider to choose this gift too for your beloved persen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template