My New Year Wish, A New ASUS Eee Pad Tranformer

Posted at Sunday, January 01, 2012
First, I wanna say Happy New Year 2012 for you all readers. Wish all the best in this new year. And... what's your wish on this year? Secret? It's okey, I wish your wish will come true.

My wishlist gift is the newest tablet PC from ASUS, called ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. Actually, there's another serie, ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime and Slider.

I prefer Android OS than iOS. It's just about my personal preference, because each OS brings its pros and cons self. So I won't compare it here.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and Transformer Prime features Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS (4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradable). What's the main difference?
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer equipped with NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 Mobile Processor while Transformer Prime brings NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 mobile processor with Quad Core CPU. Also the camera, Transformer embedded with 5MP while Transformer Prime with 8MP camera.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer available in 16GB and 32 GB internal memory, while ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime availanle in 32Gb and 64GB internal memory.

Wishing a new tablet PC too? Check it more about specs, review, and price here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template