Scrapbooking Gift Idea From Sweet Shoppe Designs

Posted at Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Im in love with scrapbooking. A vintage and cute looks mix in one frame, what a wonderful craft art. I still have no time to create printable scrapbooking so I only make a digital scrapbooking for posting it to blog or just upload it to my social media account.


Last night I bought digital scrapbooking from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Sweet Shoppe provide various theme of digital scrapbooking including digital scrap kits, paper packs, scrap elements and believe me, all designs are fabolous. I choose ABCs of You by Jady Day Studio. I like its baby blue and pink color theme. A digital scrapbooking kit by Jady Day Studio, ABCs of You will make your pages capturing loved ones' personalities and memories more beautiful than ever. Pick up this freebie at the Jady Day Studio Blog. I just download the freebie too, yay.

Create a special scrapbooking for special moments. Find extraordinary scrapbooking gift idea too on Sweet Shoppe Designs store.

3 comments:

AlanBarlow said...

I like the way this looks. Will be trying for myself too. The most important thing for a business is the logo. So let's see below:
buy logo

mir said...

wow! all your thoughts that you have shared with us in this are awesome I'll share this article with my friends maybe they are interested in it?
we surely can help you with a 100% guarantee if you interested in web designing or logo design then visit us
Logo Designer

Haris said...

Thank you for sharing it with us.
I am really happy to see this blog.
It is very helpful for me.

Nursing assignment help

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template