Angry Birds Plush Toys And Merchandise Gift Ideas

Posted at Saturday, March 26, 2011
Angry Bird puzzle game developed by Rovio that you will have the locks pigs poultry break. The story is simple: the pig beating eggs and birds is now angry. This game is addictive! I play this game for about two weeks, and you know that ..... it really challenges me to finish each level.

Evil Birds game is available on any mobile platform, Android, IOS (for the IPod, iPhone and IPad) WebOS (Palm Pre) and Nokia N900. Even now it is available for Windows-based computer. I prefer to play on my computer and not my cell phone, because I feel to play on the big screen.





Do you have a friend who addicted to this Angry Birds games? Yeah... Angry Birds toys and merchandise can be a special gift for him, right? There are some merchandise such as plush, plush with mini clip, iPhone case, or even t-shirt.

You can buy Angry Birds merchandise online. Shop it on Amazon, eBay, or even official Rovio store. Yes, better to compare the price including shipping fee, and pick the cheapest one.



Also you can visit this Angry Birds Merchandise, I have picked the best Angry Birds Gift Idea for you. Also check Angry Birds Coloring Pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Best Gift Ideas Blog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template